Monday, April 21, 2003

Oh yeah, in my rant earlier, I forgot the reason I got really pissed about the Bush administration and its backing of the RIAA. I get really nervous when I hear about ISPs being subpoenad for user information. As if privacy isn't under attack as it is in this country, we always have more shit like this piled on top.

Yeah, I know what people like to say - if you have nothing to hide, you shouldn't be worried. If anyone knows shit about American culture, you will know that there's always plenty to be worried about. You know, I freely admit to downloading lots of internet pr0n, but if I want to keep that shit secret, that's my right. If nothing else, you should be able to keep lots of things private simply because some things are no one else's fucking business.

No comments: