Thursday, May 08, 2003

Okay, so this new initiative to start reading more of the conservative media may look like a weak ploy just to attack conservatives. Well, that's partly what it is, and since I'm willing to cop to it, so no sense bringing that up in the future.

Honestly, though, I want to read more from the other side, just so I can keep balanced. I don't always disagree with conservative thought, but lots of times I disagree with their methods. Take for instance the fact that I've never said Saddam is a nice guy, and that even I'm expecting for them to find weapons. Weighing all factors, these things were not enough (in my meaningless opinion) to go to war over. But you see, I can at least give them credit on some things.

Also, let me apologize now for those awful caricatures of the Standard's writers. I know I didn't make them, but still.

No comments: