Thursday, June 26, 2003

You know, it's embarassing that we're just now getting around to things like this, but I'm glad that things like this are actually getting taken care of. In the words of Robbie Williams "... when asked do I care for sodomy? I don't know, yeah, probably."

I guess the only bad thing about this is that it kinda takes the edge off of sodomy. Now, you'll just be fucking someone up the ass. Before, you were fucking someone up the ass, and doing something illegal.

Oh, and while we're on the suject, fuck Scalia. Fuck him in the asshole with a big rubber dick. Then break it off and beat him with the rest of it. And you know what's written on that rubber dick? The words "homosexual agenda." And don't even get me started on all the other conservative pricks weighing in on this. The same goes for them.

Also, don't fuck with me on the irony of assaulting supreme court justices and conservatives with rubber dicks. I understand that they would just use such instances as support for their pseudo-moral/religious arguments. That's why I can joke about shit, but just don't actually do it.

No comments: