Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Not that it's a surprise, but now at least he's come out and said it so that I have another solid reason to hate this man.

Bush is such a fucking lying, ignorant piece of fucking shit that I can't even get in enough swearwords in one fucking sentence to express how fucking much I hate that goddamn cocksucker. Yeah, important to "respect each individual" my fucking ass.

CNN also has a poll up now, and currently, 62% of people are saying that marriage should only be between one man and one woman. What the fuck is wrong with people? Why are they so fucking retarded? Why does it matter to anyone what anyone else does? Why do these people give a shit? I hate Bush, but I hate a good deal of the populace just as much for being so fucking stupid. God damn it.

No comments: