Friday, August 29, 2003

Man, have the last few gas fill-ups been painful. I just love being dependent on foreign oil. Well, I'm always torn between wanting to complain, and realizing that it's like Bill Maher says - gas prices may go up, but when you think about it, it's not all that bad. I do a lot of driving, but I'm fortunate enough to get better gas mileage than god in my car.

It'd just be nice if we could get our shit together and not have to worry so much about it. I'm not really even that concerned with paying more for gas, I'm more concerned with how this country has sould its soul for cheap oil. Concerned with all the fucking trouble we get ourselves into to keep the oil companies and our Middle East "allies" happy. And just a teency bit worried what happens when we run out of dead dinosaurs to run our Ford Fuck You Mobiles.

No comments: