Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Okay, so check this shit out. I'm totally friggin' stoked, and it's not even the first day of classes. In the past couple of weeks, I've actually gotten e-mails from a couple of people who actually read and enjoyed my shitty little blog. This guy e-mailed me a couple of weeks ago, and he has an interesting 'blog. Then today, I got a message from this guy. He's pissed off, too, and as we all know, I respect that. Just got the e-mail and haven't had the chance to peruse a whole lot of his site, but I've seen some good stuff so far.

So there we go, I've got like six people now who I can think of besides myself who have been here at least once. It's a small start, but it's something. You know where I think this is gonna lead? I'm gonna rule the world, and virtually everyone will be in trouble.

Okay, grandiose visions aside, I've decided to add a new feature to my crummy front page to give some recognition to people who have, for some reason, perused the neverending shitstorm known as Fuck Everything. We'll work on ruling the world later.

No comments: