Thursday, August 07, 2003

So with all this anime bullshit that's been ruining my life for like eight months now, I've hardly been paying any attention to regular DVDs. I did, however, hear that George Lucas didn't feel rich enough a short time ago, so the Indiana Jones Trilogy is finally coming out on DVD on November 4th. Oh, and House of 1000 Corpses is coming out next week. Get stoked for that piece of shit. I like Rob Zombie and all, and his pirate bar is the fucking coolest thing ever, but his movie was ass.

Oh, and fuckin' A, both Animal House and PCU are coming out. Did Animal House already come out? Do I have that one? Fuck, I don't know. And I sure as hell am not walking down two flights of stairs to go find out.

More Family Guy and Futurama... Fuck, why did I have to go do this to myself and go look at the list of release dates? I'm already trying to figure out how I'm going to afford these fucking Trek replicas that are coming out soon. At least I haven't felt compelled to buy Deep Space Nine on DVD this year, unlike last year's Next Gen barrage... That's $700 saved. Of course, that wasn't so bad last year, when I had a pseudo real job.

No comments: