Monday, September 29, 2003

For the fuck of it, I decided to do some Google searches to see if there were by any chance plans to release Upright Citizens Brigade on DVD. Much to my surprise, I'm seeing some message board threads that say season one is being released on November 4th. So far, though, I'm not finding anywhere with it for sale. These cocksuckers had better not be getting my hopes up.

Also, I'm seeing signs that Newsradio may also be getting released on DVD at some point fairly soon, maybe early '04. That would just be like the fucking best thing ever. No specific release date, though, and not a ton of other info as of yet.

I will keep poking around, but things are going rather slow since Mahoromatic manga is currently sucking up most of my shitty dialup bandwidth.

No comments: