Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Okay, I swear to fucking christ that I've got some stuff I've been thinking about that people might find more interesting than toys. Of course, the primary purpose of this site is to keep me entertained, so oh well. Still, I've got at least two rants running around in my head, I just can't unravel it all into my normal, semi-coherent posts. How exactly to say what I want to say is key, since even though I've never held back on this site, one of my potential rants may be raising the bar a couple of inches. Wow, am I ever being a bullshit tease here. Things have slowed down to the point where I'm talking in vague terms about stuff that I may discuss in the future.

In the meantime, you'll just have to be satisfied with reading about how things seem to be looking up a bit for our friend Tony.

No comments: