Tuesday, October 07, 2003

I am so fucking unmotivated right now to go out and read news stories and do much 'blogging. That's pretty pathetic seeing as how I 'blog when I'm unmotivated to do all the other shit in life - eat, sleep, work, beat off... You know how it goes. At this point in the week, about all I've found motivation for is to hunt down some websites and magazines that focus on my beloved Japanese schoolgirls. Let's see what we can do.

I'm sure I'll be plenty pissed off tomorrow, however, when Arnold is crowned governor of the world's fifth-largest economy. Based on the reports I'm hearing about tons of voters coming out, it looks like people are pissed in one way or another, which is at least one sign of hope if there's anything to be taken away from this recall shit. Also, people aren't fucking kidding when they say that Gray Davis has less charisma than Al Gore.

Despite all the pre-war issues, Turkey is preparing to send troops into Iraq, much to the chagrin of... Everyone. Well, except for the Turkish government, who is getting a nice $8.5 billion loan bribe, and the U.S. which is getting "credibility." We are in serious fucking trouble if we think that just because Turkey is a Muslim nation that there will be a toning down of the hatred towards us.

Naturally, there is plenty of other good news coming out of Iraq. The Knights who say "Nii!" are going to be fucking pissed about that damaged shrubbery.

Oh, but wait - things are going to be OK now that Condi is getting a promotion. I don't know enough about how things work to fully understand the implications of changing the NSC's role like this, but it sounds pretty important. Also, awarding the communications licenses to Middle Eastern firms: token move or a sign of progress?

The deadline for turning over destroying potential evidence in the CIA operative leak scandal is today. Yeah, I'm sure Asscroft's investigation will turn up the culprit. "I want to see to it that the truth prevails" "We would not condone that kind of activity." Bullshit.

Finally, the Pentagon is slashing prices! Everything must go!

No comments: