Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Okay, dude, what the hell is the matter with you? No, the fetish is fine, but if you're that hard up for uniforms, you can just go out and buy them.

By "buy," they actually have specialty stores where you can purchase uniforms worn by actual female students, along with a picture of the girl who wore the uniform. I suppose that's creepy but not too bad when you consider that you can buy used and unwashed women's panties over the internet. It does get well beyond creepy, however, when you find out that in addition to the uniforms, you can also buy little bottles of the girl's spit and urine.

I heard that they actually started selling schoolgirl saliva in vending machines, and that they were going to expand the product line to include menstrual fluid. I'm sure you really wanted to know all this. Of course, it could be bullshit since I've never seen this in person, but I have read about it from a couple of different places. And, well, we know how the Japanese are.

Oh, and if you're wondering how I know about schoolgirl urine and used panty sales, it's not because I've actually made these purchases. No, if I'm going to bother buying a uniform in real life, I might as well just go the full nine and buy myself a Japanese high school girl. You chuckle now in disturbed irony, but I wouldn't be surprised if that were actually possible knowing those deviants.

No comments: