Monday, October 20, 2003

You know those WB shows like 7th Heaven and Everwood? Those shows make me wanna stick a fork in my eye. That is until I realize I like my eyes, and instead decide it would be better to shove a fork in the eye of all the actors and people responsible for those pieces of shit.

Why my parents insist on watching that crap during dinner I will never know. However, I did get personal chuckle out of something that was on tonight. This one irritating fuck bought his daughter a car for her 16th birthday, a scenario which reminded me of a Robert Schimmel joke that goes something like this:

"So I surprised my daughter with a car for her birthday. It was the exact car that she wanted. Upon seeing this, her boyfriend was like 'I wish you were my dad.' And I said to him 'Well, I don't, because if I were you'd be fucking your sister.'"

No comments: