Friday, November 28, 2003

Here's a Google search that for once wasn't a pedophile:

for fucks sake why someone does not assasinate bush??

I was thinking about something along these lines the other day, which I'm sure we can add this to the FBI's growing list of reasons to keep an eye on me. Hopefully, though, this post will put them at ease.

Everyone knows I hate Bush. I mean, Christ do I hate that motherfucker. But the last thing I want to happen is for that guy to get assassinated.

This would truly put us into an Orwellian nightmare. On the domestic front we'd see a crackdown from Asscroft and friends so severe that it would make the PATRIOT Act look like fucking Disneyland. On the foreign front, Wolfowitz & Co. would have even greater impetus to go out and bomb the living fuck out of whoever they think we need to bomb the living fuck out of. Big Brother would always be watching us, and we'd be in perpetual war with Eurasia or East Asia, depending on what suited the ruling Neocon Cabal.

Also, Bush would be fucking deified by the Republicans in this country, and that would piss me off to no end. It's already bad enough that Reagan is god to these people, but it would be orders of magnitude worse for Bush if he were killed. Seeing someone so fucking dumb so revered would just make me explode. Believe me, the reverence and respect he gets for being a supposed "great leader" and "visionary" and whatnot already has me on the brink.

While we're on the subject, and just to give me more reasons to be paranoid, what is the deal with regards to talking about the current president and his untimely demise? From what I understand, it's illegal to say things like you're going to kill him, but how far does that go? Should I finally be expecting that visit from the FBI for this post?

No comments: