Tuesday, November 04, 2003

If you're looking for Volume 8 of the Chobits manga series that comes with the box and Chi figure, I'd suggest checking Borders retail stores. I placed an online order for one well over a month ago on Amazon/Borders/Waldenbooks, and I haven't heard shit about it since.

Don't get suckered into paying $50 for one on eBay, because apparently they're actually making appearances in the stores. Of course, you've gotta check Borders and Waldenbooks, since Tokyopop decided to be cocksuckers and make them exclusive to those stores at the last minute.

Pretty much anyone who cares that I know if is already aware of this shit, but since I've actually gotten hits over this fucking thing before from Google searches I thought I'd try and be useful. Which would be a first.

No comments: