Saturday, December 27, 2003

I almost feel bad about the post about Melissa Panarello I made a couple of days ago. Almost.

You see, after seeing that pic of her in the Times, my natural pervert instincts kicked in and I went searching the 'net for more. Alas, there were none to be found, at least not in the searches I did. Anyway, after seeing the dearth of not only pictures but any sort of info on bitchy, sexy little Melissa, I made it a point to mention her full name. That's right; just manufacturing hits. And it paid off, too, because that's helped sustain site traffic for the past couple of days.

So, for all the guys who are showing up here looking for pictures of her, sorry to disappoint. Believe me, I wish I had some pictures of her to share with you, because that would imply that I actually have some pictures of her. And that'd be neat because, well, we all know what I think of her.

No comments: