Wednesday, December 10, 2003

It's midnight in Montana and I can't get my dick out of this cow

I got in to work about 9:45 AM yesterday, which is a decent time for me. I ended up getting out of there around quarter after 12. AM. As in about a half an hour ago. So I wasn't just bullshitting about the fact that I'm going to be doing actual work, because I wasn't helping insulate no one's house today, neither. And I was working, both today and yesterday. What little time I spent fucking around bore out the last couple of posts.

I asked for the real world, and now I've got it.

I wasn't the only one there, either. Three other engineers were there as well, kicking it late night as well. I have a feeling that this will become a theme since, well, my group is nuts, and I knew from the get-go that they were crazy. Which I kinda like, because I've always been a fan of nighttime. Maybe not always nighttime after a 13-hour day, but it's probably gonna be happening fairly often.

But, hey, at least I didn't feel worthless for a day! Don't worry, I won't be getting used to that feeling, either professionally or personally.

No comments: