Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Oh, yeah, and also, there's a kinda-sorta-but-not-really big announcement coming up sometime in the near future. What "near-future" means is anyone's guess since, well, you know how it is around here.

I'm not trying to be a cock tease or anything, and just to dispel any sort of speculation I can tell you now that not a fucking thing is going to be changing here. It will still be the same bullshit posts and bullshitting about posts. We're just... Expanding into new enterprises, I guess you could say. Basically, the whole point of this post is to let a handful of people know that, no, I haven't forgotten that I have something I need to take care of. I just need to remember it sometime before 1 AM when it's already hours past when I should have gone to sleep.

No comments: