Tuesday, December 23, 2003

This is news? Haven't we been working harder to keep terrorists out of the country for, I dunno, the last couple of years? Should an arbitrary date like Dec. 1 have any meaning? If it does, and we somehow stepped things up just then, I'm gonna be kinda skeptical about things.

Boy, it's a good thing they caught Saddam, otherwise I might be feeling unsafe right about now.

And just so you know, I'm not looking to feel totally safe because I know we never will be totally safe. That's just the nature of the terrorist threat. I'm not saying we should punt and not even try, but I'm not gonna get too worked up about something that we're just not gonna be able to control in the end. Besides, like Carlin said, we all need a little more danger in our lives. What are you gonna do, play with your prick for another thirty years? Are you gonna eat at Wendy's and read People magazine until the end of time? Take a fuckin' chance, will 'ya?

No comments: