Thursday, January 29, 2004

Earth to tall bitch: what is your fault? THIS is!

Even though I complained about it recently and I never repeat myself, the Iraq issue is one of the things making it hard for me to get on board with Kerry. John, if you think the decision to invade Iraq was a bad idea, maybe you shouldn't have helped sign over congressional power to go to war back when you had the chance to put a stop to it.

I'm still not buying this bullshit that Bush "breached faith." Why exactly did anyone have faith in Bush? Was it not plainly clear to everyone that TB just couldn't wait to go to war?

Kerry has always rubbed me the wrong way, mainly for his inability to give a decent handjob. Regardless, it looks like we need to give that man two turntables and a microphone, 'cause he's presently where it's at.

No comments: