Sunday, January 18, 2004

Even though they're just the distributors and not the makers of this, I'm going to nominate Takara for the greatest toy company of all time. Even if that dream thing is total rubbish, they still get the nod from me, thanks to (but not limited to) bad-ass toys like 20th Anniversary Optimus Prime.

Actually, you know what? That dream machine could be horribly dangerous if it actually works. What if someone whose life totally sucked got ahold of one? They might just do what they can to spend as much time as possible sleeping, only waking when they can't sleep anymore or they have to input a new dream. Goodbye job, goodbye friends, hello motherfucking fantasyland. Sure, it'd all be fake, but that's fairly comparable to real life, now isn't it? It'd be like your own bloody movie, except you're not inflicting it upon everyone else like most of the grassfuckers in Hollywood.

Of course, when I say it could be dangerous, I'm not talking about myself. I'm perfectly happy with... Goddamn it, I want one of those things.

No comments: