Friday, January 30, 2004

In another time and place, this could be funny.

It's really sad when a quote from counselor Troi sums up the current political situation.

"Imminent threat" has become "gathering threat." "Links to al Qaeda" has become "al Qaeda-like terrorists streaming into Iraq." "Stockpiles of WMD" has become "weapons of mass destruction program-related activities."

THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANY FUCKING EXCUSES ABOUT BAD INTELLIGENCE OR WHATEVER. YOU PIECE OF SHIT COCKSUCKERS GOT US INVOLVED IN A GODDAMN WAR THAT WE DIDN'T NEED TO BE INVOLVED IN JUST BECAUSE PAUL WOLFOWITZ SAID SO. FUCK EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU. I ALMOST HOPE THERE IS A HELL, JUST SO I CAN SIT COMFORTABLY KNOWING THAT YOU'LL SOME DAY BE BURNING IN IT.

Okay, that's enough. I'm going to stop here before I really get mad.

No comments: