Friday, January 30, 2004

I've linked Savage Love columns before, but in case you're unfamiliar with SL, it's no-holds-barred sex advice column that often includes graphic descriptions of sexual acts. Just in case you're at work or something.

Anyway, the Google search mentioned in the last post had me curious as to what the search would actually turn up (with typos fixed). This was not for academic reasons, it's just because I'm a pervert. One thing that turned up was a contest Savage Love was running a couple of years ago on masturbation horror stories. There were two separate contests, one for the guys and another for the gals. For anyone curious, the winners can be found here.

This begs the question: where the hell can I find some women who can fist themselves? Nah, fuck, that would probably require me to leave the apartment. To go someplace besides work. Nevermind.

No comments: