Thursday, January 15, 2004

So I just realized that I'm the biggest idiot in the world. I know, this is not news to most (if not all) of you.

Remember how a couple of posts back I was complaining about "All Asian Honey"? Well, I realized how they got my fucking e-mail and why they're spamming me. That's a fucking Yahoo! group that I signed up for. Actually, it's two different groups. All those goddamn spams are my fault. They're a haunting reminder of back when I didn't have the resources I've got now in finding Asian honeys, in addition to being a haunting reminder of how fucking stupid I am. As if I need more reminders of that fact.

Also, since I had signed up for this, these people were targeting spams at something I was looking for. So props to them, even though I'm pretty sure they aren't selling anything.

Note to self: go and un-sign up for those fucking groups, you retard.

No comments: