Friday, January 02, 2004

You know what, if any sort of ban gets put in place, I'm gonna kill me some fuckin' Haitians.

I have nothing against Haitians, mind you, but something would need to be done. I doubt there's gonna be any sort of ban, but still. I am so fucking sick of debates like this. I've already commented on this once before, so I won't bother repeating myself.

I will add a couple of things. First, this isn't "the marketing of violence to children." Shut the hell up, Daphne, and all those other knee-jerk non-thinking cunts who are just like you. What the fuck is this, anyway? Scooby Doo? These fucking games AREN'T FOR CHILDREN, and to say that they're marketed as such is total bullshit. Even if they're not targeted at kids, yes, I know that you can't shield kids 100% from this stuff. That's where this little thing I like to call "parenting" comes in. God forbid you should ever be faced with the possibility of doing any.

Second, yes, America is a racist society. Welcome to, um, America. We have bigger race issues, you know, real race issues that we should be dealing with before false claims about video games. As soon as GTA: Below the Mason-Dixon Line comes out with its call to "string up all the niggers," then you can get back to me on this issue. Until then, knock it off.

Third and finally, why do we get so bent out of shape over violence in video games, but we don't seem to get as pissed about real violence?

"I just heard that they're gonna ban toy guns... AND THEY'RE GONNA KEEP THE FUCKIN' REAL ONES!!!!"
- George Carlin

No comments: