Thursday, February 19, 2004

I avioded playing the earlier Bond games for myriad reasons, chief among them being that I did not want to be one of those stupid asshole frat guys in the dorms. Of course, that was also why I avoided playing Grand Theft Auto, and here we are. Oh, then there's the fact that Bond was a first-person shooter, and I hate those with a passion. No, not because the frat fucks were playing them, but because I find FPSs so utterly boring that I'd rather just pound nails through my dick. The original Wolfenstein was fun for about six seconds, and that's pretty much it. One time, a friend of mine gave me Star Trek: Voyager - Elite Force. I was playing it, having a decent yet unremarkable time, and then after about 20 minutes the game crashed. I never fired it up again.

Where the hell was I going with this? Oh, yeah. Maybe this Bond game will be better.

No comments: