Friday, February 06, 2004

Okay, so Blogger now has the option to syndicate 'blog content with something they call Atom. It sounds kinda like RSS, only it's not. I'm pretty sure. All because we in the tech community can never agree on anything, and instead must create 67 standards for everything so we can have a ones and zeros pissing contest while everyone else is getting laid.

At least one person has expressed interest in an RSS feed for Fe. If this Atom bullshit is useless to anyone who'd like to see this site syndicated, let me know, and I will finally get my shit together and bust out RSS. I know that it's not difficult, I'm just lazy when it comes to simple shit. Just like yet another project, which maybe I'll get to this weekend (for about the twentieth weekend in a row).

No comments: