Tuesday, March 16, 2004

I like how Dubya urges Kerry to back up his baseless claim or risk having people thinking he made shit up, but then says "I've met more leaders who can't go out and say this publicly, but boy, they look at you and say, 'You got to win this. You got to beat this guy.'" I could be wrong, but that statement itself sounds like a baseless claim... Yes, it is in fact a baseless claim.

Yeah, there's always the chance that Kerry could be making shit up. I think Colin Powell's statement might be very telling: "It's an easy charge, an easy assertion to make." Well now, why exactly would it be easy? Maybe because we simply fucking know that people around the world are pissed at Dubya (and I'm not just talking France and Germany here), and a few of those people are bound to be some world leaders?

No comments: