Friday, March 26, 2004

I really like Law & Order. The original is great, and Sport Utility Vehicle is a pretty good show. All the stories that are too fucked up for regular L&O. Or at least it was a good show; I hardly ever watch it. But that's not on me. I was actually watching it consistently when it first came on. Monday night - perfect. If I fuck up, USA Network will re-play it in a couple of weeks. Then what do those NBC fuckheads do? They move it to Friday. To add insult to injury, they put the truly awful Third Watch on Monday nights to replace SUV Sex Crimes Unit. No wonder you assholes lost football. Criminal Intent, on the other hand, really isn't that good. Here's how every preview for that show could read: "Watch as Vincent D'Onofrio yells at a perp in the interrogation room on the next episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent!"

I rarely remember to watch the original, unfortunately, even though I love Jerry Orbach and Sam Waterston. Oh, and let's not forget the fact that Jack always has a hot assistant. But if this ends up being the case, my forgetfulness will only get worse.

No comments: