Saturday, March 06, 2004

Unlike some live-action anime projects I could mention, this doesn't seem like such a horrid idea if executed properly. Then again, I was never a huge Aeon Flux fan, so I don't know how good or bad an idea this really is.

While we have Charlize Theron on the table (I doubt that turn of phrase will give anyone ideas), I have a question. Why the fuck did she almost always insist on going with the blonde locks? I mean, she looked hot (at least at one point) as a blonde, but she looked fucking AMAZING with darker hair. She so infrequently went with the brunette look that I can't even fucking find decent pictures of her like that. It is a stunning indictment if I am having trouble finding stroke pictures on the Internet.

It doesn't really matter anymore, since her attractiveness has definitely waned. I'm thinking she may have contracted Sharon Stone's Disease. Remember how Sharon Stone used to be really hot, and then seemingly overnight, she got really, really old? I think the same thing might be happening to Charlize.

No comments: