Thursday, April 01, 2004

From a purely academic standpoint, mind you

Yeah, chief. If you're going to break into someone's home to play out a rape fantasy, you may want to double check that you have the right fucking house. To be honest, though, the real shock here is that there was actually a real woman waiting somewhere for this guy considering that he found her in a chat room. As I've said before, it's pretty much all lonely guys (myself included) and the FBI in those fuckin' things.

I've always found rape fantasies fascinating, and not just because I'm a sick fuck. No, the thing I find most interesting is the fact that a seemingly decent number of women have rape fantasies - it's not just us sick fucking guys. I've heard explanations for why many women do have this fantasy - from actual women, nonetheless - and it all makes sense. Doesn't make it any less interesting.

No comments: