Wednesday, April 07, 2004

I'm a little torn on this one. On one hand, I suppose I can understand not wanting to be sliced the fuck open, no matter what the circumstances. And of course, the thoughtless little liberal in me sees what all those other showboatin' libs see; the abortion angle. On the other hand, lady, maybe you should have thought about all this shit before you got your fat ass knocked up. I'm all for prosecuting this bitch for endangerment, murder, whatever for using drugs while pregnant. But you know, upon thinking about it, the endangering the child with drugs thing is about the same as the endangering the child by not allowing the C-section, so fuck 'er. Er, you know what I mean. If not for the abortion angle.

Oh, yeah, then there's the mental health angle. To be honest, the only mental illness I see here is in whoever actually slept with that woman, or whaetver you want to call it.

No comments: