Thursday, April 15, 2004

Not surprisingly, Onegai Twins has been licensed. I just love this line:

When two gorgeous women show up claiming to be his sister, our hero has to determine who is the sibling and who is the love of his life.

Women? You mean the 12-year-old "high school" students? Would you call Maiku a "reluctant hero"? Also glossed over is the pseudo maybe/maybe not incest thing going on, and not covered is all the other fucked up and creepy shit that goes down in Twins. All of which are not insults from me - we all know my sick mind is on board with all that stuff (easy to do 'cause it's a fucking cartoon). So on board that I'm probably making it out to be dirtier than it really is. Or maybe not, because I know a couple of people agree with me. Sick people as well, but that's partly why they're my friends.

No comments: