Monday, May 24, 2004

I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one

Okay, so god fucking damn it. I've been trying for almost a week now to get back into the groove with posting, and it's clearly not fucking happening. Work is just fucking kicking my ass right now. Late nights during the week plus full days on the weekend equals little to no 'blogging. I know this is pussy shit for many of you out there, but just pointing out what the fuck's up. It should calm down next week, but we'll see.

This really isn't a complaint for once. I like that I'm actually working hard. I actually feel useful and like I'm contributing something, unlike the internship I rode out for two years. To be honest, what's making these last few weeks (save the trip to Chicago, and yes, I know, at least I got that) so fucking difficult and irritating is all sorts of other little shit that's non-work related. Of course, I wouldn't be me if I didn't have about a billion other little things pissing me off. Hey, that's good for the site. If I can get to the site, that is.

When it comes to the news and finding stuff to complain about there, I'm once again in a "same shit, different day" phase. There's Bush, and Iraq, and other political nonsense, but for some reason I just don't feel like complaining about those for the billionth time. But, like always, I will eventually.

Maybe I should change focus and start

You know what, forget that. I can't even come up with a coherent sentence along those lines to make some kind of sarcastic joke. Let's see if I can go out and find something to complain about. If all else fails, there's always Google searches or some bullshit about my personal life that you don't give a damn about.

No comments: