Sunday, May 23, 2004

I'm sorry, but the way this article is written is making the story funnier than it needs to be. It doesn't help that the circus is involved.

... while hundreds of children and parents watched in horror.

I don't care, anytime both parents and children are watching in horror, that is good times.

Witness Eric Neel told KSTP-TV she was twirling from a chiffon scarf when something went wrong.

Um, I think I know what went wrong... She was suspended from the ceiling twirling from a chiffon scarf.

A spokesman for the Ramsey County Medical Examiner said Sunday morning an autopsy had not yet been performed.

Sometimes I don't understand why they need to perform an autopsy. I mean, when you fall 35 feet head first into concrete, the cause of death is pretty obvious. I think some MEs do it just because they get off on this shit. Okay, okay, maybe they want to try and figure out if something (besides hanging from the ceiling on basically nothing) helped cause the fall. Why do you have to ruin everything that's good and pure in my world?

According to her biography, Espana once held a world record for twirling 75 hula hoops while appearing on the TV show Live With Regis & Kathie Lee. She held the record until 1999.

Once again, high school student CNN writer needs to get his word count over the bare minimum.

No comments: