Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Slashdot always has some goofy or "irreverant" quote at the bottom of their page. Because, you know, Slashdot is cool. Here's one that just showed up for me:

What would your closest friend do ?

Yeah, this is probably not the best advice. My closest friend would probably do the exact same fucking thing as I would. ETP and I are pretty much one another's greatest enablers. Our entire friendship is pretty much one continuous string of us saying "Dude, do it" to one another. Of course, it's almost exclusively in the regime of shopping, but we all know that shopping is pretty much what my entire life has been about. Alone, we have no self control, and with the other encouraging us, it just snowballs. Again, not the cum spit back in your mouth after a blowjob kind of snowball. Usually.

No comments: