Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Nudist camp for teens? I wanna go. Seriously, like, right now.

"There was no good reason to enact this law, and there is no reason to believe that these camps are harmful to children in any way."

Who's saying these camps could be harmful? That's bullshit. How could they be harmful? Oh, yeah, I suppose if I'm lurking around. Because, yeah, what am I gonna do? Sit off in a corner away from everyone else trying to avoid even looking at anyone like I normally do in any situation where I'm around people? Yeah, huge fucking threat.

Can I call the camp ahead of arriving and put in a "no fat chicks" request? Okay, okay, I'm stopping now before this gets out of (or into) hand. I'm already not going to be able to sleep tonight.

In case you're wondering how I heard about this, I saw a blurb about it on the crawl on CNN. No, really. CNN. That fucking liberal media is dirtying my pure mind!

No comments: