Friday, July 09, 2004

Bush has the right idea. Or, more likely, his advisors have once again given him the right idea: if you're going to try and win a state you lost last election by five percentage points, take your hot daughter along on campaign stops and make sure that her cleavage is on full display. I mean, Jesus Christ; the neckline on that getup is damn near down to her knees. Which looks to be where her breasts are headed. I don't know if it's just the picture or just because, well, I haven't had a live showing in quite some time, but something looks disproportionate there.

Hey, have I mentioned that I'll even vote for Bush if I can have sex with one or both of his daughters? I should probably set my terms at both, though. Get that whole twins thing going in addition to nailing the offspring of the enemy. As Dick Cheney likes to say, gotta stick to principles. Even when you have no principles.

Look, Kerry is going to lose anyway...

No comments: