Friday, July 02, 2004

I'm not sure if most people would consider this to be a boost in Colin Powell's credibility or a further decline. Me, I give the guy some points for it. But, of course, that's me.

"Three years ago, a skit... prompted harsh words from his wife Alma."

Colin Powell could at least save some face by standing up to his wife every now and then. Look, I know that marriage is a give and take (namely, the man gives and the woman takes... in straight relationships, at least; I don't know if gay couples bother with this paradigm), but Jesus Christ.

"You need to slap her in the face and tell her 'That's enough of your shit!'"
- How Cartman says he would deal with women problems; and no I'm not suggesting that Colin Powell abuse his wife. Maybe she really is asking for it, just don't do it.

No comments: