Friday, July 09, 2004

This might kill some time for 'ya, if you're as lame and/or bored as me: live weather cams. I could give a shit about Pittsburgh or Clear Lake, and the Vegas one is at the Hard Rock for some stupid reason, but I fucked around with the Chicago one. It made me kinda sad, though, since I'm here and not there. The fact that Pittsburgh is a choice reminds me of one of my all-time favorite jokes:

Therapy patient: "Doc, I'm totally distraught. Earlier this week I was buying an airline ticket to Pittsburgh, and the woman at the counter had these gorgeous breasts. When she asked where I was flying to, I said 'I need one ticket to Tittsburgh.' What the hell is wrong with me?"

Therapist: "Oh, that's nothing to worry about - it's called a Freudian Slip. Just thoughts in your head that inadvertently end up coming out. It happens to all of us. Like for example, my wife and I were having dinner last night, and I meant to say 'Please pass the salt,' but ended up saying 'You're ruining my life you fat bitch.'"

No comments: