Monday, August 09, 2004

I don't know why we don't just execute criminals like this once they're convicted. Yeah, as we've been over before, it is somewhat nice knowing the treatment that these fuckers get in prison, but still. I say just get them out of the way and get it over with. Not like any of these solutions fix things, but something has to be done.

Question for some of you religious assholes. A 13-year-old girl is kidnapped, repeatedly raped, then stabbed and left for dead. Explain to me: where does the benevolent god who loves us all fit into this picture?

This, too, I've been over, but things like this have led me to narrow the higher being question down to one of three possibilities:
  1. There isn't one.
  2. There is one, but it doesn't get involved in human affairs - guilty of depraved indifference at best.
  3. There is one, and it could do something about things like this, but it doesn't - making it an asshole.

No comments: