Sunday, September 12, 2004

Rock you like a hurricane

Note to news organizations: I don't give a fuck about all these bloody hurricanes. At least, not to the point you think I should. You don't need to be covering them non-stop, up the ass, in a row, back-to-back, like this. Hey, we all like seeing others suffering and shit being destroyed. But enough already. The only people who have a burning need to know about the hurricanes don't need pictures on TV; they're stuck looking at it out their windows.

I had some interest in one the first big one, the one they called The VC, since it was potentially going to hit close to some relatives. But that's about it when it comes to my interest, and I didn't need to see stuff about any of the hurricanes plastered all over everything.

Seriously, the past few weeks have been nothing but hurricanes and Republicans. There's only so much human misery that I can take before I'm out.

No comments: