Monday, October 11, 2004

Hey, while I'm here: is it just me, or is Blogger fucking slow as shit lately? I obviously haven't been posting much for the last several weeks, but it seems like every time I actually want to post, it takes for fucking ever whenever I try and do anything. There have been a bunch of times where I click on something, the browser seems to be endlessly spinning its wheels, and I just say "fuck it." You know, I'm not going to wait seven-and-a-half seconds for some shit to load; if it's not here NOW I'm gone.

So yeah, where the hell have I been? Surely I couldn't have been masturbating all this time. And it's like, yeah, I could have been. I wasn't, but I could have been. Work's been keeping me pretty busy. Yes, I know. It wasn't that long ago that I had this big long post, contained in which was a bunch of bitching about how work was slow and I was all worried that I'd get laid off. See? That's the power of negative thinking right there: complain enough about something, and good things will happen. If for no other reason, I think good things come from a bad attitude just so that you'll shut the fuck up and stop annoying the hell out of everyone else. And relax. I'm still going to get laid off and shit, I just know it.

A big project finally came my way, so that's good. I like being busy, and I can use the overtime to help pay off shit like my Pottery Barn couch and loveseat that won't even be here for another month and a half. This project will be going on until at least early December, unless if I get really hard-core and get shit done before that. After which, well, it'll probably go back to being slow as shit. I need to continue busting ass, though, to both delay the inevitable layoff and to get my ass promoted to circuit designer.

Aside from work, whenever I'm home and could be posting, I'm half the time not motivated. Still sick of politics, still sick of everything else. Plus the aforementioned Blogger nonsense. So, what am I doing with my time? Well, there has been, of course, lots of time spent jerking off. Hey, I just said it wasn't what was taking up all my time, I never said it wasn't taking up a significant amount of time. Those fucking dirty Internet chatrooms are a bad mix with my OCD.

I sleep every now and then, and other than that, the rest of my time is occupied dreaming about Project 3 Series (not to be confused with Project Mayhem). And... That's pretty much it. So there you go; for the one-and-a-half people out there who give a shit (I don't know who the half person is, nor do I know what the fuck's the matter with them), that's been my past few weeks or so.

No comments: