Wednesday, November 17, 2004

God damn it, can we just burn Texas down? And can we start by setting that one fucking parent who complained on fire? Jesus. This is what pisses me off about this country, because there are millions of people who are that fucking dumb. I can't tell from that article whether or not any kind of cross-dressing was actually part of the homecoming festivities, but it's all irrelevant. Cross-dressing has nothing to do with homosexuality. Is there some overlap there? Are there some gays who like to cross-dress? Yeah, of course. But there are plenty of straights who like to do it, too. Shit, how many women out there right now are wearing something made for men? I guess you're all a bunch of lesbians now, aren't 'ya? Well, one can hope, because that could be hot. Seriously, anyone who's taken three seconds of a basic psych course will hear the following: correlation does not imply causation. Try telling that to ignorant Christians (but I repeat myself).

As far as the other side goes, I can't say I'm a huge fan of men in women's clothing, but if you want to do it, then you do what you gotta do. I don't give a shit. Hell, I'd probably dress up in skirts and dresses myself if I thought I'd look good in them (which I wouldn't), especially since I'm already so feminized as it is.

No comments: