Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Piewagons

Hey, are you an ugly, pizza-faced loser living in your parents' basement who's looking for an equally ugly, tub-of-shit train wreck to spend your life with? Then this site's for you!

Hey, I figured if I was going to bother 'blogging ever again, I may as well get back into things with something mildly vicious and completely hypocritical. That's right, we gotta bust out some geek-on-geek crime. Okay, well, it's not completely hypocritical since -- while I am a Trekkie and a fucking loser and blah blah blah -- I am still way fucking better than those people. And I say this (for once) with a completely straight face. And that's just sad.

So, where have I been? 'Cause I know everyone cares. Well, I've been mad. You don't wanna know why and I don't wanna talk about it. You might find out in a few months at which point I should have all this bullshit resolved, but rest assured, it's unimportant. The edge of your seat should be pretty warm right about now, so get to it.

No comments: