Sunday, January 30, 2005

Hello Carl

Okay, so the Iraq vote went down without any huge disasters. All I really have to say, though, is this: The picture of the woman giving the "V" sign with the ink-stained finger? I get it. Big day, hugely symbolic, bedrooms, closets, I get it. That's this year's Saddam statue falling -- I can't fucking get away from it no matter how hard I try. They're making it seem like that's the only bloody picture anyone took in Iraq on election day.

You know what? Maybe that was the only picture taken, because they faked the Iraqi election just like they faked the moon landings. Actually, I don't know if I buy that moon theory or not because I've never really looked into it, but I do find it amusing that this is the first result you get if you Google for "moon landing."

No comments: