Monday, February 28, 2005

Beef: real food for real people

Much like kiddie rapers, the animal rights dipshits also have too much time on their hands.

"It sends the wrong message to children, that it's OK to harm animals."

What? How? I mean, your child has to be real goddamn stupid to, and, okay, I can almost see the point now that I think about it. But really, it's still fucking dumb. How does eating a gummy chicken that met its match in a Michelin foster cruelty towards animals? As if these kids are going to hop on their Big Wheels and start hunting down animals. Especially when said kids have probably eaten meat. Lighten the hell up, you fucking ninnies.

I never really got the animal fuckers anyway, and I'm not talking about the ones who actually fuck animals. I mean, yeah, animals can be cute and fun and all, but I never really saw the big deal. No, you shouldn't be cruel to them unless, as usual, if they really, really deserve it. But if you're getting all hot and bothered over fucking candy, you should be slaughtered.

Oh, and naturally, Kraft has caved.

No comments: