Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Time to party like it's 1399

Okay, so I suppose we should get this over with. You know what I'm talking about. It's been over a day since those 115 senile motherfuckers failed to elect me Pope. Yuk it up, assholes; Pope Queer will have his day.

The Church is now under the control of an old, ignorant white man. Wow, these past few weeks were really worth it. I'm glad we put up with all that bullshit for the heaping mountain of change that we got dumped upon us yesterday. Actually, I should keep my mouth shut, since the new Pope could be a big change -- for the worse. Not sure how much worse we can get than a culture of rampant, unchecked pedophilia, women being below men, pushing the notion that condoms help spread AIDS, and oh-so-much more, but I have faith that the Catholic Church can pull it off.

I at least have no immediate qualms with him choosing the name Benedict. I hope that the next pope -- assuming it's not me -- takes the name "Arnold." But maybe that's just me.

If you want to hear a bunch of blithering idiots talking about this with a couple of unhappy worshippers mixed in, check out this shit. Also: Ratzinger looks stupid in his Pope hat.

No comments: