Saturday, May 28, 2005

Okay, here is someone who it will be a bit more healthy for me to lust after. She's hot, she's 5'2", and she can drive. And 'ya know, while she's not underage, she is still younger, so I'll definitely take that action. That's neat, and there's really not much more that I could ask for. I mean, other than the universe turning inside-out so that nonsense fantasy becomes reality. And hey, while looking for pics, I saw that she's engaged. While that's not quite what we're looking for, unless the wedding has already gone down, there's still time. Yeah, it'll work.

Anyway, that site that the article mentioned is still down, and I haven't come across any other decent sites yet (the only one with a couple of good shots is here), so if anyone out there knows of a source for some good pictures of Danica Patrick please be so kind as to let me know.

No comments: