Tuesday, June 21, 2005

But I repeat myself... Twice over.

I don't care if I'm a Republican now, I still can't get on board with this stupid shit.

Michael J. Behe, a biological sciences professor at Lehigh University, told the subcommittee that intelligent design has no religious underpinnings.

Go fuck yourself. Hard. And if you like it rough, then do it harder than you normally like to be fucked. God, I am so sick of this. I'm sick of all of it, but for now, I'll just make special mention of the notion that it's not about creationism. I mean, Jesus, if it wasn't for religion Christians, would any of this (and it almost makes me sick just to type it) intelligent design nonsense be around? No.

Intelligent design can be summed up as follows: "The universe is so vast and complex that we just had to come up with a stupid, simple explanation for it!" I know, I know; sometimes the simplest explanation you can come up with is the right answer. But God isn't the simplest answer. Who put the universe together? No one; that's about as simple as it gets. Yup, pretty simple, until you get into quantum mechanics and astrophysics and stuff like that -- you know, things that require some thought, as opposed to just shoving our heads up our asses and spewing the shit we find back out as, well, gospel.

I like how one Slashfucker recently put things into perspective. To paraphrase... Okay, so say the universe had a designer. So who designed the designer? What? The designer doesn't need a designer of its own? So why does the universe have to have a designer in the first place? Pretty simple; something that anyone should be able to get on board with, even ignorant Christian fucks.

No comments: