Thursday, June 09, 2005

I definitely think it's good for the Democratic party when Howard Dean decides to go Howard Dean. Or at least, different. Hey, they tried being total pussies about everything, so why not try being assholes? It works for Republicans; the only problem is that Republicans are really good at it. The Democrats, on the other hand:

Last weekend, Sen. Joe Biden, D-Delaware, and 2004 vice presidential candidate John Edwards criticized Dean for his recent remarks, saying he doesn't speak for them.

Who wants to bet that a lot of D fuckoffs actually agree with Dean's statement? So why don't they chime in with "Yeah, fuck those white fucking Christian fucks!" except in language that one is likely to hear inside the beltway? Oh, that's right -- because this is the party of John Kerry and Joe Biden and John Edwards. Kerry, well, we all know about him. I'm still convinced Joe Biden could be a total badass if he wasn't suffering from a nasty strain of candyassitis. John Edwards is a good looking man.

"If we can't bring this (country) together, man, boy, we're really in deep trouble."

I don't really need to comment on that one.

Back to what Dean was saying, and more specifically, the reaction:

Asked about it on the "Fox & Friends" show, GOP Party Chairman Ken Mehlman joked that "a lot of folks who attended my Bar Mitzvah would be surprised" he heads a Christian party.

Wow, I guess they're not all white and Christian after all! Ol' Howie was mistaken! Thanks for that total bullshit child logic, Ken.

If and when I ever start caring about this shit more than once a month, I don't know where I'm going to land. I've got the BMW now, and I'm really thinking of getting into guns. But I really can't get down with that whole Jesus thing, no matter how much they offer me unless the offer is substantial. I'll always like queers, but you know, fuck the environment.

Yeah, I just fucking hate liberals now, too. I mean, more than before. They are just such whiny, do-nothing fucks. Not like this is a new stance for me, but now I find myself saying, you know what? Maybe the conservatives are right, even though they're not. I just know the liberals aren't right, either. "Hi, what we have to say about everything is completely empty and meaningless and we're really doing it just to say we did it." Boy, nothing beats a marginalized opposition just going through the motions. If of course by "nothing" you mean "everything."

No one has ever put it better than Lewis Black, and no one ever will: "The Democrats are a party of no ideas, the Republicans are a party of bad ideas."

One thing is for sure: I am officially done with The New York Times. I know their subscription service doesn't start for a few months, but fuck 'em. Maureen Dowd is on book leave for awhile, so it's over. I just don't care, and they can fucking blow me. Pretty much the only reason I'm reading your leftist shitrag -- the op-ed page -- is being hidden behind subscriber fees, so go fuck yourselves.

Since I've been even more unhappy with the left as of late than I was pre-election, I haven't even been keeping up with Ted Rall. I went and read the past couple of months that I missed, and while all that nonsense is tired as well, at least it's still kinda funny. But that's about it.

Hey, is Al Franken dead yet? I love how when Air America came to the Denver area (and since Franken is on from 10-1) I was like "Oh no! Oh no! How am I going to decide between Al Franken and Jim Rome?" It was like back in high school when we actually had this debate and we were dead serious: Which is better, Independence Day or The Rock? We eventually realized that The Rock rips the shit out of everything and ID isn't really that good. Al Franken is ID. Jim Rome, similarly, is the clear-cut winner even though I don't listen to much of him either nowadays, but that's only because I either A) forget or B) am getting up too late every day to listen to his show because I was up all night masturbating on the internet. Al Franken, on the other hand, I just can't fucking stand. Yeah, that stupid crap is really doing a lot, Al. Oy!

Okay, that's enough of that for now. Back to our regularly scheduled nothing.

No comments: